6 Warehouse Properties

  • NACIONAL 3 |

    Resale

    € 2.143.500
    • 20800m2
    • 17940m2
    • Ref. JFCGD-02023531
  • Juncal | Industrial Warehouse with 2024 m2 of banking located in Juncal in Porto de Mós

    Resale

    € 355.000
    Industrial warehouse with recent metal roof, in Juncal, Porto de Mós, Leiria. Consisting of basement and large first floor, connected to each other by internal staircase. The basement (floor 0) with vehicle access has approximate measures of 25m x 15meters, height of 3 meters and access gate with 4m x 2.6meters. Main nave with access to vehic ...
    • 2024m2
    • Ref. JFBCP-94235SF
  • Rua do Progresso | Warehouse with 630 m2 located in Viana do Alentejo

    Resale

    € 199.000
    Warehouse with 630 m2 located in Viana do Alentejo. This warehouse consists of an office, sanitary facilities and public place. Come visit and enjoy the special financing conditions!
    • 630m2
    • 1
    • Ref. JFBCP-116178
  • Commercial warehouse with 240 m2 inserted in a land with 3320 m2 located in Constância

    Resale

    € 90.000
    Warehouse of 1 floor for commerce / services with 240 m², in Constância. It is located on land near the intersection of the N3-9 and the N118 next to the Companhia Celulose do Caima Complex. It is a rural area whose surroundings are composed of single-family houses, with support annexes and rustic land. It has accessibility. It consists of 3 la ...
    • 3320m2
    • 240m2
    • 2
    • Ref. JFCGD-02027800SF
  • Quarteira | Warehouse in QUARTEIRA

    Resale

    POA
    Warehouse with 195 m2 of area inserted in the basement of a housing building situated near the schools and the beach of Quarteira.
    • 195m2
    • Ref. JFBCP-66260
  • Sobrado | Banking warehouse with a gross area of 166m², located in Valongo.

    Resale

    POA
    Warehouse with a gross area of 166m², located in Valongo. The property is located in the 'Mirita Park' Industrial Park, at the entrance to the village of Sobrado, close to several roads, such as the old EN209, which connects Valongo to Paços de Ferreira and Vizela, the A4 and the A41. The warehouse has a nave with a ceiling height of about 6m, ...
    • 230m2
    • 166m2
    • 1
    • Ref. JFCGD-02014514JF
Services and Partners

Services and Partners

Taking into account the increasing increase in our real estate transactions in recent years and the fact that most of our clients are francophone and do not reside in the ALGARVE, VILLAMARKET felt obliged to propose a range of services to our clients in addition to real estate mediation through our business partners: - For solicitor services and legal activities you can count on Dr. Diana Patrícia Oliveira Marques permanently in our store at Rua do Movimento das Forças Armadas nº 74 in Albufeira. - In order to value and maintain the assets of its clients, VILLAMARKET has the service of mediation of works through the company BRANQUIMENSO that will help our clients to find the best contractors at the best price. In addition to the remodeling and construction services, BRANQUIMENSO also does cleaning service and has a laundry open to the public in the area of Oura and Avenida dos Descobrimentos in ALBUFEIRA. - For the services of architecture and engineering you can count on our partner the Architect Sofia Nobre Costa being a great asset for the realization of the projects of our clients besides she speaks French. - For the services of photo, reports and videos, we count on our partner Raquel Moura as a professional photographer, specialized in the real estate industry and with excellent equipment such as drones and cameras with great qualities. Because real estate mediation is a business of people based on trust, VILLAMARKET counts on all its partners to continue our work providing the same service of excellence to our clients. Our partners are in our eyes and our after-sales service: - VILLAMARKET is a partner of the following banking and financial entities: CAIXA GERAL DE DEPOSITOS, MILLENNIUM BCP, UCI and CREDITO AGRICOLA. Soon we have for the commercialization all the properties of these entities from North to South country ... So if you want to make the best deal enjoying the best financing conditions, please contact us! - VILLAMARK
Details
The Loulé Market

The Loulé Market

The Municipal Market of Loulé was inaugurated on June 27, 1908, when the City Council was chaired by José da Costa Mealha. The building was built according to the project of architect Alfredo Costa Campos, from Lisbon, although the same project has known some changes since the initial document of 1903 which in turn was already based on another project of 1898 whose author is unknown. The idea of building a market for fish, fruits and vegetables was already old and consensual, however, its location and the number of markets to be built did not meet the consensus of the Louletanos. The rivalry was felt mainly between the Parish of São Sebastião and the Parish of São Clemente. According to the newspapers of the time there were several proposals regarding the location of the Market. In 1891, the City Council commissioned the Faro Public Works Builder to project a project for the fish sales market. This market would be built next to Largo de Chafariz (now Largo D. Afonso III) and consisted of a rectangular plant with 33 meters long and 19.5 meters wide, had 60 stalls with one square meter each and nine compartments for storage. This project has not been implemented but reflects the House's concern about the sale of the fish because it is the same one that drew the most criticism from the Louletanos. After a long discussion, the Chamber then decided, at the end of the 19th century, to build the Market next to the building of the Town Hall and then began the expropriations and respective demolitions at the beginning of the 20th century. In architectural terms, the market has adopted the Arab-inspired Revival style with four pavilions and four access gates. However, the House did not have large financial resources at the time and the money available was insufficient for the implementation of the entire project. In this sense, the architect was asked to make some changes to the project, which were submitted in 1905 and which basically targeted the
Details