5 Ruin Properties


    € 450.000
    Land in excellent location and excellent potential with PIP approved located in Quelfes, Olhão in a serene and unique surrounding area. It benefits from various fruit trees, carob trees, fig trees, loquat trees, olive trees, almond groves, almond orchard, citrus fruits. The land consists of 2 articles, one of them rustic with 18000 m2 and the o ...
    • 18440m2
    • 138m2
    • Ref. JF-213NA
  • Montes Galegos | Land with 4 ha composed of ruin of 96m2 with sea view located in ALJEZUR


    Mixed building with 96 m² of ruin, located in Aljezur and inserted in a plot of land with 41,250 m². Property property located next to the junction of the section connecting to the EN120 (Aljezur-Lagos road) with the road to Arrifana and Vale da Telha, about 2 km from Aljezur, and 6 km from the beach. Enjoy some fantastic views of the countrys ...
    • 41250m2
    • 41250m2
    • Ref. JFCGD-02002957
  • Alecrineira | Ruin with 82.5 m2 inserted in a land with 2840 m2 located near Olhão

    Ground floor house in ruin to rebuild with 82.5 m2 inserted in a land with 2840 m2 located in Alecrineira near Quelfes in the Municipality of Olhão. This property consists of 2 articles : - An urban article with 320 m2 where there is a house in semi-detached ruin with 82.5 m2 of gross construction area, being 52 m2 of gross private area and 30.5 ...
    • 2840m2
    • 52m2
    • Ref. JF-216AC
  • Nave das Sobreiras | Ruin with 420 m2 of land located in Benafim


    Ruin with 97 m2 of gross area inserted in a land with 420 m2 getting an area discovered for patio with 324 m2 where there is a dependency for bathroom and a cistern. This ruin consists of 4 compartments: a main room, a living room, a bedroom, a hallway and a bathroom with bathtub. Situated in a small village near Benafim this ruin will be the i ...
    • 420m2
    • 97m2
    • 2
    • Ref. JF-090
  • Bardo de Cima | Mount Alentejo with ruin in Savoy

    Monte Alentejano composed of 2 articles, one with 2000 m2 of land and another urban article with a ruin of 95 m2 for reconstruction located 8 kms from Savoy and 20 kms from the beautiful beaches of the Costa Vicentina! This hill will be the ideal investment for those who want peace and contact with nature! Ideal for rural tourism, organization ...
    • 2000m2
    • 95m2
    • 1
    • Ref. JF-052SC
The Loulé Market

The Loulé Market

The Municipal Market of Loulé was inaugurated on June 27, 1908, when the City Council was chaired by José da Costa Mealha. The building was built according to the project of architect Alfredo Costa Campos, from Lisbon, although the same project has known some changes since the initial document of 1903 which in turn was already based on another project of 1898 whose author is unknown. The idea of building a market for fish, fruits and vegetables was already old and consensual, however, its location and the number of markets to be built did not meet the consensus of the Louletanos. The rivalry was felt mainly between the Parish of São Sebastião and the Parish of São Clemente. According to the newspapers of the time there were several proposals regarding the location of the Market. In 1891, the City Council commissioned the Faro Public Works Builder to project a project for the fish sales market. This market would be built next to Largo de Chafariz (now Largo D. Afonso III) and consisted of a rectangular plant with 33 meters long and 19.5 meters wide, had 60 stalls with one square meter each and nine compartments for storage. This project has not been implemented but reflects the House's concern about the sale of the fish because it is the same one that drew the most criticism from the Louletanos. After a long discussion, the Chamber then decided, at the end of the 19th century, to build the Market next to the building of the Town Hall and then began the expropriations and respective demolitions at the beginning of the 20th century. In architectural terms, the market has adopted the Arab-inspired Revival style with four pavilions and four access gates. However, the House did not have large financial resources at the time and the money available was insufficient for the implementation of the entire project. In this sense, the architect was asked to make some changes to the project, which were submitted in 1905 and which basically targeted the